French speaking Customer Service Representative for an international company in Amsterdam
At one.com we are looking for a skilled and service-minded employee for our French customer support! Are you fluent in French? Can you offer great customer support? Do you want to learn more about websites and domains? Then we definitely need you on the team!
As a Customer Service Representative at one.com, your primary job is to help and guide our customers in the use of our products and services via chat, e-mail, and phone. In this position, there are also great opportunities to take on additional responsibilities in e.g. translation, product specialization, testing, training or other areas that you find interesting and would like to develop.
We would love to hear from you if you
- Speak and write fluent French, and have a service-minded, thorough and customer-oriented approach
- Want to provide great support for our customers, with the ability to adapt your communication to the individual customer in your interactions
- Want to expand and/or utilize your knowledge of websites, web hosting, and support
- Want to work in a fun and multicultural environment with good colleagues and flexible working hours
Preferably you have experience in providing exceptional customer service and you want to learn more about web hosting, websites and domains. However, we are looking for talent and we will provide thorough training in the first period of your employment. Most important is that you will always bring your best skills in teamwork and communication with you to work.
You will be successful in this position if you are positive, open and ready to help where it’s needed. If you are committed to both your work and the well-being of your colleagues, you are just the candidate we are looking for, and we hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
one.com is a growing company where employee satisfaction is highly prioritised. At one.com Amsterdam you can expect:
- A full-time position with a competitive salary
- A travel- and pension scheme
- A modern office environment right next to the Amsterdam Central Station with a view of the IJ
- 24 vacation days
- Flexible working hours as well as great WFH options
- A free website with domain and hosting, where you can choose your own domain name
- A position with different tasks and challenges in a growing multinational
The position is full-time, 40 hours per week. Your working hours are scheduled between 08.00 - 18.00 - work at weekends will occur. The starting salary will be EUR 2.200 per month with the opportunity to start as soon as possible!
Apply now - interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis. For further questions regarding the position, you can send an email to Talent Acquisition Consultant Sigurd Rønne Christiansen at email@example.com.
Become a part of group.ONE
Since its establishment in 1999, Hostnet has been in constant development and is today part of group.ONE, which is one of the leading group companies in Europe in the administration and sale of domains, web hotels, and email. We offer an international environment where we have a high level of flexibility. As a group, we have:
- More than 2,900,000 registered domains
- More than 1,400,000 customers in 149 countries
- More than 600 employees with more than 40 different nationalities
- English as a corporate language
- 10 major brands well established in the European market
Diversity and Inclusion
At group.ONE we are intentional about diversity, equality and creating an inclusive climate. We work not only across continents and countries, but also across gender expressions, generations, cultures, sexual orientations, religions, and perspectives.
Therefore, group.ONE is an equal opportunity workplace committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity/ expression.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know in your application.