Spanish speaking Customer Service Representatives for Customer Service team in Amsterdam
At one.com we are looking for service-minded Customer Service Representatives for our Spanish Team. Are you fluent in Spanish? Can you make sure our customers get an excellent experience? Do you want to learn more about websites and domains? Then we definitely need you on the team!
As a Customer Service Representative at one.com, your primary job is to help and guide our customers in the use of our products and services via chat, email, and phone. In this position, there are also great opportunities to take on additional responsibilities e.g. translation, product specialization, testing, training, or other areas that you find interesting and would like to develop.
We would love to hear from you if you
- Speak and write on a native level in Spanish and fluently in English
- Currently live in or around Amsterdam
- Have a service-minded, thorough, and customer-oriented approach
- Want to provide world-class service to our customers, with the ability to adapt your communication to the individual customer
- Want to expand and/or utilize your knowledge of websites, web hosting, and customer service
- Want to work in a fun and multicultural environment with great colleagues
Preferably you have experience in providing exceptional customer service and you want to learn more about web hosting, websites, and domains. However, we are looking for talent and we will provide thorough training in the first period of your employment. Most important is that you will always bring your best skills in teamwork and communication with you to work.
You will be successful in this position if you are positive, open, and ready to help where it’s needed. If you are committed to both your work and the well-being of your colleagues, you are just the candidate we are looking for, and we hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
one.com is a growing company where employee satisfaction is highly prioritised. At one.com Amsterdam you can expect:
- A full-time position with a competitive compensation package
- Travel and pension scheme
- 8% holiday pay
- 25 days of holiday per year based on a 40-hour working week
- Modern office environment right next to Central Station Amsterdam
- A free website with domain and hosting, where you can choose your own domain name
- Employment with various tasks and challenges in a global company that is in growth and overall exciting development!
Your working hours are scheduled on a weekly schedule with 8 hours per day, excl. lunch – work at weekends will occur. The starting salary will be EUR 2.000 per month.
Apply now by clicking the apply button above - interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis. For further questions regarding the position, you can send an email to Talent Acquisition Consultant Sigurd Rønne Christiansen at email@example.com.
Become a part of group.ONE
Since its establishment in 1999, Hostnet has been in constant development and is today part of group.ONE, which is one of the leading group companies in Europe in the administration and sale of domains, web hotels, and email. We offer an international environment where we have a high level of flexibility. As a group, we have:
- More than 2,900,000 registered domains
- More than 1,400,000 customers in 149 countries
- More than 600 employees with more than 40 different nationalities
- English as a corporate language
- 10 major brands well established in the European market
Diversity and Inclusion
At group.ONE we are intentional about diversity, equality and creating an inclusive climate. We work not only across continents and countries, but also across gender expressions, generations, cultures, sexual orientations, religions, and perspectives.
Therefore, group.ONE is an equal opportunity workplace committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity/ expression.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know in your application.